[RTTY] VE1OP XE RTTY

To: rtty@contesting.com, maritimecc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [RTTY] VE1OP XE RTTY
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 21:02:18 -0400
                  Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SO1R HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:
   40:   22   62     8
   20:  207  609    50
   15:   24   72    14
   10:
------------------------
Total:  253  743    72  Total Score = 53,496

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Got on for a few hours here and there trying out some improvements to the
station...

Seemed like lots of activity while I was on, this contest is getting popular,
maybe due to the SO1R vs SO2R categories...

Much looking forward to WPX RTTY and ARRL DX CW in the coming 2 weekends...Look
for me everywhere!!...Both will be full-out efforts from here...Best 2 weeks of
the season!!!

73, Scott VE1OP