[RTTY] MixW Macros

To: "a RTTY COL eList" <rtty@contesting.com>,"a Themixwgroup eGroup" <themixwgroup@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [RTTY] MixW Macros
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:39:38 -0500
I'm just getting around to setting up macros by mode and wonder if the macros
by mode are only accessible via the F keys or if the macros can be displayed in
the macro buttons too?

Also anyone have their contest macros set up under List of contests under View
and Contest mode...? If so would someone mind emailing me their MixContests
.ini file that I can customize to my liking?

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf@arrl.net