Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] 40 meters on Saturday evening

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [CQ-Contest] 40 meters on Saturday evening
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:00:29 -0500
Richard Ferch wrote: "Besides the CQ WPX RTTY, there will also be the NA CW
Sprint and the CW pileups on 3Y0X. It promises to be a real zoo on 40. Of
course, if it gets bad, here in North America we can always retreat to
7070-7090 to tide us over the worst of it."

Exactly what I was planning, especially as I plan on SOSB40.  I have no
intention of interfering with the 3Y0X operation, and, if above 7070 is
where I have to operate, so be it.

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW