Re: [RTTY] 3Y0X

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 3Y0X
From: "John- W4DJ" <w4dj@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:42:20 -0500
Hi Fred

It only took me 2 Mins to work um after 30 mins of listening and finding
where Bill was working um.
Not many EU or SA stations got through because many Big Gun NA stations
calling and it was a wall.

The pileup was massave and in a short Bandwith so many many on top of each
other and it was easy for me to hear the pileup because everybody has their
antennas pointed down this way..
Don't feel bad I have heard you in the past working DX RTTY stations that I
could not hear like Zone 24 and wish I was at your station.

They will be back on RTTY after the contest this weekend and everyone will
have a chance to work um even you guys in EU and Africa.
Now that they have everyone and all the gear on the island you will see many
stations on at the same time working the entire World.
Pileups will go down by the end of the week and the modest stations will
have a chance.
Remember its eaiser to workum if you find a clear frequency to call on.
I have worked them on a few bands and all because I was calling in the clear
with a Vertical Antenna at that.
GL to everybody and 73s for now
de John W4DJ