[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY INFO

To: Rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY INFO
From: "Richard-WA6ES" <rcksil@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:44:49 -0500 (EST)
Hello to all
   Well its over and I did better than I planned considering what all happened
and what I learned, learned is as followed
1 When you hear your rotator grinding blocks away, rebuild it weeks before the
contest, those ball bearings are hard to find on the garage floor.
2 When you took the rotatable dipole down last year and did not fix those lose
traps don?t be surprised when they break when you take the rotator down to fix.
3 When the wife says you can participate, question it. She means you can
in-between all the jobs on her list.
4 Do not be in a hurry during the contest because that coffee is hot and makes
a mess on the desk, trust me.
     All in all I had a great time, finished the wife?s list, fixed the rotator
(potentiometer is busted now) put up a new dipole(small lot for a beam),
cleaned the desk(needed it) I just hope everyone had as great of a time like I
did

73 Rick - WA6ES
Ps  get a comfortable chair, trust me!