[RTTY] mw0cri wpx

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] mw0cri wpx
From: "mw0cri" <mw0criwales@dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:53:49 -0000
           CQWPXRTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2006-02-11

   CallSign Used : MW0CRI
     Operator(s) : david

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Overlay Category : ROOKIE
Default Exchange : 001
      Gridsquare : IO72PB

            Name : DAVID MARSTON
         Address : ROSARIO ,HIGH  STREET
                   ST-DOGMAELS
  City/State/Zip : CARDIGAN  PEMBS  SA43 3EF
         Country : WALES

    ARRL Section : DX
       Club/Team : CDXC
         Software: N1MM Logger V6.1.9

        Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
         3.5     150    624   66
           7     180    766   74
          14     330    740  196
          21      34     86   20
       Total     694   2216  356

           Score : 788,896
             Rig : ft 1000mp 50 wtts

        Antennas : vert 40/80    3 ele mini beam hf

         Soapbox :
hi all all out effort 29 hrs thankfully weekend off work..and no work monday so
able to finish a test.
highlight for me was zl2ami calling me on 80mtr saturday morning so good start
and new one on 80 tnx bob.nice to see you back.
very busy on the bands never seen so many stations.20mtr best band 15mtr worst
but i did work all that i could hear there and all mainly outside europe.. i
thinks just a 9a station was worked
europe wise.had to babysit saturday afternoon so missed a few hours there by
then the back and knees starting to hurt (need comfy chair and footstool).late
start sunday 1100hrs before i got into shack
bands very busy again (are more people getting into rtty???)so mainly s&p
getting new multi's.had a nice run on 20mtr late afternoon so few more points.
sunday night 40 when i could find a spot and finished on 80.by the way was phil
gu0sup??and f6irf strange i never saw them any where.anyway great big tnx to
everyone i worked see in 3y0x pile ups!!if ican hear them
so far nil :(  a well theres always next time).
i've put the log on lotw for anybody who is intrested so bye bye 73s till next.