[RTTY] VA1CHP SOAB HP CQ WPX

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] VA1CHP SOAB HP CQ WPX
From: Rich Pieniaszek <RP8585@eastlink.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:07:40 -0400
  CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: VA1CHP
Operator(s): VA1CHP
Station: VA1CHP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Shad Bay NS
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  145   584
   40:  469  2216
   20:  416  1024
   15:   44   103
   10:
-----------------
Total: 1074  3927  Prefixes = 467  Total Score = 1,833,909

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

That was a fun contest. Did a lot better than last year. Still it is
discouraging to be on contact 500 and work one of those SO2R guys
who is on
contact 1700! Maybe a separate category for them? Ran across my
favourite CW op
on 40 meters, the one who does a constant CQ at about 10 WPM, just
calls CQ,
never gives his call, never contacts anyone, just a continous CQ
wherever I try
to run. Lost about an hour when for some unknown reason my main VFO
receive went
dead in mid QSO,lost the contact and my run frequency, 30 mins later
it came
back to life. It happened twice, not sure what caused it. I need a
beam! my best
rate was 100 a min, but my average was around 40. Oh well enough
griping! See
you in the next one!

73
Rich VA1CHP