Re: [RTTY] WOW 3Y0X IN LOG

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WOW 3Y0X IN LOG
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:38:56 -0800 (PST)
--- Dick White <whiter26@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> At 1825z I turned
> on the rig just as 3Y0X said "up up". I sent my call, up 5, and he came
> right back to me. What a thrill that was. After trying all day on 20 meters,
> I had figured my 50 watts into my 4 element Yagi were not going to get
> through.

Super job, Dick!

I drove home at lunch and worked them on 15 RTTY after about 15 minutes of
calling.  KW to G5RV (crappy 15m antenna, but hearing better than my vertical
at the time).  Gerard sent a nice message to me, so I know I'm in the log.

RELIEF!

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, jjreisert@alum.mit.edu, http://www.ad1c.us