Re: [RTTY] DIN stands for....?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DIN stands for....?
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:15:07 +0000
Ekki Plicht (DF4OR) wrote:

>But, alas, our attempt to drive the world nuts with strange connectors
>didn't work out. Our defeat was clear when we adopted the use of RJ-11
>and RJ-45 connectors, invented in the USA.

He's got you there. You US guys better quit while you're behind.

In 2004 I wrote a couple of magazine columns about "good-enough" methods
for wiring to DIN and sub-D connectors. Sorry I don't have access to the
PDF versions over the weekend, but they should appear on the "Best of
'In Practice'" page on Monday (follow the link below).

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek