[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [RTTY] DIN stands for....?

To: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DIN stands for....?
From: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 14:09:22 -0800
List-post: <mailto:rtty@contesting.com>
On Saturday, February 25, 2006 1:23 PM [GMT+1=CET],
George Henry <ka3hsw@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Radio Shack used to sell a tool called a "nibbler" that would very
> quickly turn a 3/8" round hole into a square, rectangle, or whatever
> shape you wanted....  I have one and have made EXTENSIVE use of it!
> Worth every penny I paid!
> George, KA3HSW
Home Depot sells a tool called a "drill" which works even faster and will 
create a nice round hole in the first place!

Seriously, thanks for the input George. I have owned one of those for about 
40 years or more but I guess I'm too lazy. A nice round hole suits me just 

73, Bill W6WRT

RTTY mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>