Re: [RTTY] K4WW

To: RTTY Reflector <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] K4WW
From: Ed <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 16:39:20 -0500
> On Feb 26, 2006, at 6:53 AM, Shelby Summerville wrote:

Lowlight: With the ever increasing SO2R operators, there seems to
be a very discourteous trend of "making me (maybe others)" wait
while they complete a contact on the "other" radio!
My thought are these. If a SO2R leaves a frequency to make a Q on
another band, that frequency he left is open!!

I get tired of sending ???? for 30 seconds, then CQing, to have
someone come back and say it's his frequency. And unlike Chen with his
so called "peanut whistle", I run a full KW out on FSK to some very
serious 5 element wide spaced beams.

If you leave it, you lose it, unless you're very quick!

73
Ed