[RTTY] SASE's

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] SASE's
From: Scott Nichols <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:15:53 -0400
Just a friendly heads-up for those not aware...

As someone pointed out here yesterday, WE won the War of 1812, and therefore US
postage stamps will not work when mailing a letter FROM Canada TO the USA...

I seem to be receiving more QSL's than usual lately with SASE's affixed with US
postage stamps...2 in today's mail, both from RTTY'ers...That's at least 1/2
dozen so far in 2006...Likely close to 25-30 in the last 5 years...

I appreciate the cards, and they are all answered (at my expense), but if you
want to send a SASE (not required, but surely appreciated), please put $.89 in
CANADIAN stamps on the SASE or enclose a Green Stamp...

Unless there's been another war I'm not aware of ?   :-)

Thanks,

Scott VE1OP