Re: [RTTY] How about a 160m RTTY High Speed Sprint?

To: "'Robert Chudek'" <k0rc@pclink.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] How about a 160m RTTY High Speed Sprint?
From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:15:56 -0500
How about just making it 80 and 160?  That way you can pass from 80 to 160
and vice versa....for 4 hours...
Otherwise just 160 and make it 2 hrs.

Another idea I had for a contest would be an all digital mode sprint...any
simplex digital mode counts.

Or how about a 160 sprint and you can work each station once on RTTY and
once on PSK (no passing between modes).

Ty K3MM