Re: [RTTY] New SO2R Definition

To: <john@wa9als.com>, rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New SO2R Definition
From: "Dick Kriss, AA5VU" <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:11:23 -0600
John (and others)

I just reduced the size of the picture and it should load faster.  For some
reason the
web page server at QSL.NET seems to be running in slow motion today. I don¹t
think
it is a .jpg or .png issue.  The file was bigger than necessary for a
picture.

Please try again at http://www.qsl.net/aa5vu/SO2R.png

Dick, AA5VU