[RTTY] Identify mode?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Identify mode?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 06:29:14 -0800
With all the old and new modes on the bands these days, is there any
software which one could use to identify modes? I'd like to be able
to tune across a signal and have a pop-up identify what it is.

Right now there is something on 3582.3 I've never heard before; a
more or less steady carrier which pulses in amplitude about twice a
second. I'm watching it on a spectrum scope and it doesn't look like
it's carrying any data, just idling sort of. It's been on for several
minutes and is quite strong on the west coast just after sunrise. Very odd.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT