Re: [RTTY] [3830] BARTG K4WW SOSB/40 HP

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] [3830] BARTG K4WW SOSB/40 HP
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:53:39 +0000
Shelby, et al

Propagation was sure strange on 20 meters from the east coast. Lots of QSB
and slow fading. Several times I caught myself, trying to decide if my coax
was twisted up on the tower again or if one of my switching relays was not
quite closing (I have one somewhere in the filter chain on 20m but it hangs
open which sure upsets the Alpha 87 after a quick check on other bands on
the pan scope)

Reassuring to hear that others noticed the same.

The high power 80m dipole worked out fine but I notice I did not get a W6
multi? At least no burning baluns.

Jerry, W6IHG