[RTTY] EA RTTY Contest Propagation

To: "a RTTY COL eList" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] EA RTTY Contest Propagation
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:06:09 -0500
We should see some openings between Europe and North America on 15 meters and
North and South America on 10 meters. Unfortunately though at least in North
America lightning QRN should be pretty high on 80 and 40 meters. As we are near
the Equinox 20 meters should be open for quite a while after local sunset.

Hi to all. i hope to find them this weekend in the ea rtty 2006, i will be
running 15m and hope good condx on the band anyway always is fun to find friend
in those contest.
cu to all
LW9EOC Tim.

--... ...--,