Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III

To: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WriteLog and IC-756PRO III
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:40:34 -0800 (PST)
Bill, Join the Club!
  I am using PRO-3 and WL version 10.52F, which is almost the same as you are.
  Go pro PRO2 in setup Baud Rate 9600. POLL YES.
  I had to change address to 64 in order to make it work.
  Check DF4OR - this little program will help you to identify your address in
PRO-3. I got 64 nothing else.
  Forget about 6E address - it did not work for me.
  No edit of .ini file is necessary.
  GL and see you in EA RTTY 2morrow.
  73's Andrei NP3D/W2 for EA RTTY

Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net> wrote:
  Is anyone using WriteLog v.10.54c with an ICOM IC-756PRO III?

The PRO III is not listed on the ports setup. Is there a way to make
WriteLog recognize the 6E address in order to allow radio control? An
edit to the .ini file perhaps?

Thanks in advance,

Bill, W6WRT