[RTTY] CQ CQ NORTH DAKOTA - LOTW USERS RTTY

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQ CQ NORTH DAKOTA - LOTW USERS RTTY
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Group:
  I finally managed to upload 26,791 QSO's and have 7,874 "Virtual" QSL's.
  Almost 21 thousand of them are in RTTY Mode, wow.
  Including most of my HC and V44 trips, will go for 5B4 and EW later.
  Many thanks to Russ, WA3FRP, Pete, NA2P and many others friends for their
help.
  In general - LOTW is a good stuff, not very easy, though.
  Now I am missing North Dakota to complete WAS RTTY!
  I don't have paper QSL from there as well, North Dakota is tough stuff for me.
  Would like to make a sked with ND Stations, PLEASE.
  Aslso have 73 DXCC Countries confirmed, so this is long way to go here.
  If anybody from the great North Dakota is willing to QSO with me-please email
privately to: v49a@yahoo.com
  73's to all
  Andrei EW1AR-NP3D