Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS, NORTH DAKOTA

To: Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com>, RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY WAS, NORTH DAKOTA
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
I wonder if ARRL accepting an application for "Combined" 5 Bands WAS all Modes
using LOTW cards and paper QSL's?
  I checked my cards yesterday and found that I need just 11 or 12 QSL's to
complete 5 BAND WAS.
  Does anybody know?
  I also received email from Dwayne, KD4POJ.
  Dwayne is willing to help to QSO with North Dakota for those who needed. We
will try on this coming Sunday, on 20 meters. If someone is interested, please
email me privately at: v49a@yahoo.com
  Thank you
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Mark Perrin <mperrin@ordata.com> wrote:
  Got mine Tuesday this week; less than 2 weeks after started the LoTW
process. Painless and much appreciated, especially for all the RTTY
ops/contesters who have participated in LoTW from first days. And a
special thanks to Don AA5AU, whose "how to" on LoTW got me up and going on
the system.

73, Mark N7MQ