[RTTY] Digital modes

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Digital modes
From: "Harry N. Coates" <WA8HC@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:33:55 -0400
I use a Ten Tec Pegasus w/MMTTY for RX/TX es
K6STI RITTY for secondary copy.. I set the Pegasus to scan the RTTY sub-band,
amazing what pops up out of a dead band.. Last night at about 14.082 a nice
signal come on.. It looked like noise on MMTTY.. On RITTY it was a smooth es
music like display.. I probably didn't see the whole signal because I have
RITTY clamped down to 300hz.. It was an interesting signal to see es hear..
Can you tell me what mode that may have been??

I also have 2 Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound cards for sale.. The're surplus to
my needs now.. Both are clean es like new, w/CD es User manual..
$36 plus shipping.. If interest let me know..

Thanks for the bandwidth,

"TEN TEC FOREVER ES RTTY TOO"

Harry

Harry N. Coates