Re: [RTTY] was certificate

To: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>, Ka3pva@aol.com,rtty@contesting.com, lotw-help@arrl.org
Subject: Re: [RTTY] was certificate
From: Andrei Nevis <v49a@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:28:29 -0700 (PDT)
JIm, I still have all those six qso's with W5JAY, and I know I have more AR
stations QSL's in my LOTW  LOG..
  Well, Have no choice but submit hybrid application with two paper qsl's and
48 in Lotw file... Unless ARRL - Lotw guys will reply...
  I think I should now to FOTOGRAPH those 48 CQM'ed QSO's, what I currently
have, this would be a proof of those 48 States left, if I miss something else
tomorrow...
  Thanks and 73's
  de Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net> wrote:
  What might happened is that your Arkansas contact uploaded a new file
with his station location changed or left off of the properties on
the new file, thus changing all of the duplicate contacts uploaded
before that. New information overwrites the old. There was some
discussion about this on another reflector recently. Urging folks to
update the information on their certificate and then uploading the
whole log again so that state & county information would be included.

At 04:29 PM 4/20/2006, Andrei Nevis wrote:
>Congratulations, Bill!
> This is very fast turn around since you submitted it just 6 days ago.
> Something weird happened with my WAS Listing though.
> I had 49 States sonfirmed in LOTW till this morning..
> Now, I have 48 (!) States confirmed, somehow I LOST Arkansas in
> the Application this morning..
> I checked on my QSL's and found W5JAY - I worked him and have
> confirmations from Harvey SIX QSL's!!
> How could this happen?
> What am I supposed to do now?
> Well, will write to lotw-help..
> Wonder, how many DXCC Countires someone has on LOTW?
> I have 76 confirmed out of 138 worked, I uploaded some 20000 QSO's.
> 73's to all
> See you in SP DX RTTY
> Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
>
>Ka3pva@aol.com wrote:
> hi to all
>
>Received WAS RTTY Certificate #451 today.
>Submitted Saturday....still working on 10 meters WAS..
>Need De, and Ak on 80 and 40. I still need many states on
>10 meters. I think it will be a hard road on 10, but
>maybe this summer. Here's hoping, 73's Bill KA3PVA

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.