[RTTY] w1wef serial interface for sale

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] w1wef serial interface for sale
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:35:36 -0500
Figured I'd offer this to rtty people first.

I have a simple transistor/resistor interface for a serial comport.
It has fsk, ptt, and cw circuits. It's identical to the interface on Don's
site.

I used this for quite a while and it works perfectly in Writelog on a serial
com-port.
Picture is at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/interface.jpg

unit had 3 rca females, one each for the ptt, key(cw), and fsk line.
I previously used this with my Yaesu FT1000MP.

How bout $10.00 plus USPO Priority mail???