Re: [RTTY] SPDX

To: k4gmh@cox.net
Subject: Re: [RTTY] SPDX
From: "w4gkm@juno.com" <w4gkm@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:52:59 GMT
I was wondering where you where?  I tried it for a while and just couldn't get
a run going so I gave up. My daughter is home from NYC so we are spending some
time with her this weekend. Maybe the next one will be better. Good luck to all
that are trying. See you Mike and all in the next contest.

Nick
W4GKM

-- <k4gmh@cox.net> wrote:
Hello,

My 600 MHz computer bit the dust last evening.  That's the reason I'm missing
all the "fun".

Good luck to all in the Contest.