[RTTY] hello from VU4AN/VU3RYN, Megapode Camp Resort

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] hello from VU4AN/VU3RYN, Megapode Camp Resort
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <n6tqs@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 13:52:04 +0000
Hi All,

We've got some email capability here, so I thought I'd clarify some things.

First, VU3RYN, VU3PLM, VU3TLY and VU3RSB are all part of the group led
by DL4KQ and we're all using the same single station for RTTY.  We have
some legal and practical power restrictions, too.

All QSL's for them should go to F5CWU.

We're staffing the station many hours, but we've had committments to the
NIAR, who made this possible (and who might make VU7 possible in the
future).  And we'll be on again this afternoon and tonight, choosing our
band as well as we can, and aiming for NA (without much luck).

It's been as hot as 100 degrees F up here on this hill during the day,
and doesn't cool off much at night.

Please distribute this information as appropriate.

73, doug
N6TQS/VU3RYN