[RTTY] IOTA DXpedition EU108 MM0BQI/P 28-30 April 2006

To: "rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] IOTA DXpedition EU108 MM0BQI/P 28-30 April 2006
From: "Jim Martin - MM0BQI" <MM0BQI@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:23:13 +0100
For anyone interested in working IOTAs on RTTY we will be active as much as
possible over the weekend.

We have just received permission from the Hebridean Trust who own the Islands
for this years trip.  There is some concern over breeding birds and overnight
stays are forbidden from May to September.  We just make the deadline!
The operation will take place from Lunga Island, Island of Scotland Award NH17,
between 1600 Friday 28th to 1500 Sunday 30th.  We will operate 100w, to
verticals and dipoles on the seashore.
QSL is via bureau or direct to Jim Martin, MM0BQI, 3 Lismore Ave, Edinburgh,
EH8 7DW, SCOTLAND.
Any surplus money raised from direct QSLs will be donated to the Hebridean
Trust who do a wonderful job looking after the Islands for us all and whose
permission to stay is greatly appreciated.
  www.hebrideantrust.org
73
Jim Martin
MM0BQI