[RTTY] Your foto in Database

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Your foto in Database
From: dj3ng@rtty-contest-scene.com
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 10:15:26 +0200
Hi RTTY-friends,

database (and RTTY-TOPLIST) has now 71 fotos of rtty-contest participants.
Notice, that the fotos are not going into the GOOGLE cash.

Need foto (any image-size > 74 x 118 pix) from

7X0RY
DL1BBO
EA1AKS
HB9CAL
KI5XP
N4ZZ
OH7LND
OH7MJU
OM6RK
PA3DBS
SP3GXH
UA4HJ
UR5FAV
UR5WCQ
VA7ST
VE2FBD
VE2RYY
W4UK
YB5BO
YL7X
ZC4LI

Please sent me your foto for TOPLIST - all this calls are in the TOP 50 in 2005
or 2006. Of course, all other participants can sent me his foto too.

If you don´t want with foto in database, please sent me a notice about it.

New, the flag besides your call in TOPLIST for some countries. Please, do not
sent flags. I have all flags of countries. That´s not the problem. Step by
step, I will complete the database with dxcc-list.

The evaluation of two contests are missing for final RTTY-TOPLIST 2005:
JARTS and CQRJ. If you have information about it, please contact me.

73 de Sigi, DJ3NG

RTTY-CONTEST-SCENE

http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com