[RTTY] TARA "Skirmish" Score Needed!

To: tara-n2ty@yahoogroups.com, psk-tara@yahoogroups.com,070@yahoogroups.com, psk31@yahoogroups.com,digitalmodes@yahoogroups.com, digitalradio@yahoogroups.com,greecepsk31@yahoogroups.com, rtty-tara@yahoogroups.com,rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] TARA "Skirmish" Score Needed!
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:31:41 EDT
Greetings:

Ernie Mills, WM2U, says they're still are a lot of  participants from  the
last running of the TARA "Skirmish" and he wants  to hear from you! We'd like
hear from as many of you as possible  that participated in the "Skirmish." So

please submit your score. It  couldn't be much easier to do so. All you have
do is go to our  "ONLINE SCORE SUBMISSION" at
(http://n2ty.org/seasons/tara_dpx_score.html)  In a matter of a
couple minutes you'll be all done.

PLEASE, no matter how many  contacts you made we want to hear from you.
You'd
be surprised at how  many folks that tell us, "oh, I was in the contest but
my score was  really too small so I didn't bother posting it." We
say..SUBMIT
IT!!  We've been seeing a lot of new folks trying the digital  modes out and
we're seeing them in the contest too. Now, we need for you to take   that
final
step and submit your score. That goes for you seasoned contesters  as  well!
We
just believe every score is important and we'd like to  hear from you.  So,
if
you could PLEASE take a few minutes right now to  submit that score  of yours
just might be able to get "Red Fred" or I  mean Ernie, WM2U,  to  give me a
raise!!

Don't forget that  your score for the "Skirmish" also counts towards the
TARA
Tour'ney!  Full details on the Tour'ney can be found  at:
(http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_tourney.html)

Results from the 2006 TARA "Skirmish" must be posted on our ONLINE
Submission Page no later than 13-May-2006. Don't hesitate no longer....we
need  your
score now!!!

Thank You!
Bill Eddy,  NY2U