[RTTY] GU0SUP SOABLP Volta

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP SOABLP Volta
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:46:08 +0100
Hi all,

I had very limited time to play in the A Volta contest this year, partly due
to chores at home, and also to that fact that the Guernsey ARS is moving
home, and the new place needs loads of work doing.

It didn't help that conditions weren't so good either, with very few W's or
VE's worked, and nothing from South America at all. When distance = points,
then working mostly EU stations reduces that potential score.
Still, it was fun, and especially amusing to see the score ramp up at an
amazing rate.

I did manage TWO stations on 10m, and that was all, but even they were only
fleeting contacts. 15m was very poor.

Anyway, thanks to all for the points, and the patience at times. My log is
now on LoTW, but bureau cards are also welcomed!

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    6       23      6       0
40m:    18      70      14      1
20m:    139     808     40      7