[RTTY] K0BX Volta Rtty Contest

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] K0BX Volta Rtty Contest
From: K0BX <jduerbusch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 19:19:26 +0000
-+- ALLESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY DX Contest -+-
Sponsored by SSB and RTTY club of COMO and A.R.I.

CALL: K0BX  Country USA

___ Single OP., All Bands

         QSOs   Points  DX:     Call Areas
80m:    2       5       0       2
40m:    36      326     12      9
20m:    62      1111    21      11
15m:    0       0       0       0
10m:    0       0       0       0
Total:  100    1442     33      22

Bonus multipliers:      0
Total multipliers:      55
Score:                  7931000
Station Description:Icom IC-756PRO3 W/Drake L-7 at 300 Watts (Neighbors
you know)
Writelog with MMTTY Plug in.
Antenna(s):HYGAIN 204BA 4 element monobander at 50 feet, Butternut
vertical ground mounted.
Operators: Joe K0BX
Remarks: Saturday morning I could hear the European Stations but they
could not hear me.  Went to lunch and late afternoon band was in much
better condition.  It seemed that the European stations did not have
there antenna's toward the states, but once they hear a few stateside
stations they turn the antenna and copy came way up.

This is alway a nice contest just before going to Dayton.
Joe K0BX STL-MO