Re: [RTTY] computer/soundcard recommendations

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] computer/soundcard recommendations
From: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 18:55:42 -0500
Even an old Celeron is probably more than adequate for most ham apps...
you'd get the most mileage for your dollar by ditching ME:  that abomination
never should have been released, and you should RUN, not walk, to your
nearest software vendor and upgrade to Windows 2000 or XP.  Even rolling
back to 98SE would be a step up...................  and don't forget that
more RAM is the cheapest performance improvement under ANY OS!

George, KA3HSW