Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 41, Issue 26

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Digest, Vol 41, Issue 26
From: "Charles Morrison" <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:45:45 -0500
Shelby, I too am greatful for the opportunity to participate in the forum.
Being in the presence of guys like you and Ed and the rest of the guys in
the forum that were there, was an awesome experience.  Im terribly sorry for
having to run out on you Ed, and will download the presentation to review
this evening.  I wish I'd have been able to stay long enough to listen in on
the Q and A session from all the great contesters there.  It sure would have
been nice!

If asked again, I promise that I'll make sure that my flight is later in the
day and that I have a nice long, in depth, detailed presentation to provide
more insight to operating in Louisiana!

Thanks again!

Charlie
KI5XP