[RTTY] ANARTS WW RTTY Contest W4ZE

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ANARTS WW RTTY Contest W4ZE
From: "Ted Huf W4ZE" <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:15:28 -0400
                    ANARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4ZE
Operator(s): W4ZE
Station: W4ZE

Class: SOST HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:   50   476    25
   20:  227  2878    66
   15:   57   309    20
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  334  3663   111  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,439,858

Club:

Comments:

VK Bunus 300

I did not operate ANARTS last year and did not do as well as I did in 2004.
guess we can blame the propagation gods for that.  It is fun to look back at
the old contest logs to see just how much better conditions were then.  It
will
be even more fun to look back to this year and see how much better
conditions
are then in a few years.  I usually do very well to EU, but not this year.
There seemed to be a black RF cloud hanging over Western Europe.  It seemed
like Eastern Europe was a bit easier to work. On day one from 1115 until
1145 I
made 14 JA contacts. I also picked up a new RTTY DXCC country with KH2DX in
Guam
and it was good to work FK8HN and VR2XMT.

Ted Huf
W4ZE
724-873-5050
Hickory, PA