[RTTY] UN HQ?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] UN HQ?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:20:26 -0700 (PDT)
Saint Louis to New York on 20 meters is a very easy
path.  I worked 4U1UN 15 Times since 1980 with the
last time in September 2005.

Within those qso's were 4 RTTY contacts.  All on 20
meters RTTY.  The last one was June 5th, 2005.  It
looks like they were also on 17 meters.

They have done a very good job at QSL'ing, but so far
have not uploaded any logs into LOTW.

Maybe the guy from 4U1WB who like RTTY will go over to
the UN and operate??

Joe K0BX

--- Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net> wrote:

> [...]

Please note NEW e-mail address:
Now k0bx@arrl.net or jduerbusch@sbcglobal.net
Was k0bx@qsl.net  or jduerbusch@charter.net

Please make the change before April 18, 2006.