[RTTY] DL-DX contest robot

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL-DX contest robot
From: "Bernd DC3HB" <dc3hb@freenet.de>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 20:56:06 +0200
Hi folks,

for the DL-DX RTTY contest 2006 I wrote a robot. This robot checks the mail
and the cabrillo files and send an answer message to all participants.

The official categories are:

A   B  C  D  E  CHECKLOG

Dave, NK7Z write a mail to us that his category is 5C, but the robot sent a
message with category U.

If the robot don't find one of the above categories then he use CATEGORY U
in the file. The right category is put later by a OM who reads the mail.
(U - unknown)

For the next contest I will rewrite the robot. (additional 5A, 5B, ...)

If you have some trouble with the robot, please write a mail direct to me.

73 de Bernd, DC3HB