[RTTY] Software Review - HF Propagation software, ACE-HF Pro,Version 2.0

To: "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Software Review - HF Propagation software, ACE-HF Pro,Version 2.05 (new)
From: "NW7US, Tomas" <nw7us@hfradio.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:54:26 -0700
Folks,

I just posted several reviews, one being from an HF Ham Radio Operator's
perspective, of the newest version of ACE-HF PRO (version 2.05).  This
version fixes a few UI issues (like being able to resize the window), and
adds a LOT of new features (like Antenna Modeling with Propagation Area
Coverage Maps, all animated).  I've been testing this out in many
scenarios, and the general review may be found at:

http://hfradio.org/ace-hf/ - all of the reviews are linked from there.

(These reviews are based on my CQ Magazine and Popular Communications
column reviews, earlier this summer/spring).

73 de Tomas, NW7US ( http://ic-discipleship-ministries.org/ )

: Propagation Editor for CQ, CQ VHF, Popular Communications :
: Creator; live propagation center http://prop.hfradio.org/ :
: Associate Member of Propagation Studies Committee of RSGB :
: 122.93W 47.67N / Brinnon, Washington USA CN87 CW/SSB/DIGI :
: 10x56526, FISTS 7055, FISTS NW 57, Lighthouse Society 144 :
: Technical Writer for http://entirenet.net  (Microsoft KB) :