Re: [RTTY] 6 meters RTTY

To: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@yahoo.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 6 meters RTTY
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:44:35 -0700
At 09:20 AM 7/22/2006, Russell Blair wrote:
>IS THERE ANY POSTED FREQUENCY ON 6M THAT RTTY IS ON ?,
>I HAVE MY ICOM 560 WORKING  ON 6M RTTY NOW, BUT STILL
>NEED TO DO SOME CLEAN UP WORK, I'M ONLY RUNNING 10W
>WITH A DIPOLE ANTENNA UP 20 FEET. HOPE TO SEE SOME
>ACTIVE ON 6M.

hi Russell - you will want to check out the digital on six group:

Purpose: To encourage the use and development of digital modes on six meters.
Using the traditional modes such as RTTY, PSK, MFSK, Hellschriber and the New
WSJT Modes for Meteor Scatter and Weak Signal Modes including EME.
Objective: to have hundreds of Six-Meter Stations operating the digital modes
in an efficient manner compatible with all other operators and modes.

50.260 Call freq. for WSJT Modes FSK441 JT6M
50.290 Call freq. for Hell and PSK31
50.300 Call freq. for RTTY and MFSK

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com