[RTTY] The Level Playing Field Debate

To: "a RTTY COL eList" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] The Level Playing Field Debate
From: "Thomas Giella KN4LF" <flcyclone@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:47:12 -0400
In my opinion the level playing field debate is silly and a sign that political
correct thinking is overwhelming our society. "Nothing" in life is fair or
equal, you just have to try harder to overcome a disadvantage.

Some are taking the "hobby" of RTTY contesting to serious!

Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
Grid Square EL97AW
kn4lf@arrl.net