Re: [RTTY] Debate

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Debate
From: "Carter, K8VT" <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:35:33 -0400
N6OJ wrote:
>  Hi Guys

>  SORRY I RESTARTED THIS TOPIC

>  All I wanted to do was create a class that the average guy could
>  maybe get a piece of paper or a chance to get even an arrl section
>  placement to keep him interested and maybe add some more participants
>  into contesting allowing the super powers and super contesters to
>  compete among their peers and let the average city lot people have a
>  chance to show their operating skills

>  Sorry AGAIN TO CAUSE SUCH A DISTURBANCE

>  Chuck N6OJ

Chuck,
Absolutely NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE! We should welcome other views and not
be afraid to exercise our right of free speech. Der Fuhrer is not
running this country (yet). (Besides, whether they were for or against,
nobody -forced- anyone to reply). Let us thank you for starting a free
and open debate of an unresolved issue.

73,
Carter K8VT