Re: [RTTY] Has anyone NOT worked YU6 yet?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Has anyone NOT worked YU6 yet?
From: Marijan Miletic <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:13:28 +0100
I built YU6AO TS-850 FSK interface and after two QSO realized
inverted signal.
Next day I mixed-up transistor base and emitter and was left without
any FSK :-)

I worked them inverted brute force with kW and 3L20 upon return home
and before departing to UK on July 27th.

Gojko, YU6AO runs TV station and few companies with 150 employees.
Nice QSL are printed but received DX card stacks were high.  Please
be patient.

4O3T is over 100K QSO now with thiner pileups.  Exotic modes covered.

UE DE MARIO, M/S56A