[RTTY] PROPAGATION REPLY

To: "RTTY List" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] PROPAGATION REPLY
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:19:41 -0500
>From the Father Quido Ponzini, 10 minute University Physics class.

turn on rig....if I hear many different dx stations...and they hear me...
PROP IS GOOD

turn on rig.....if I do NOT hear dx stations, and more than likely they
couldn't hear
me...
PROP IS BAD

one other thing I know...that I can get up-to-the hour prop numbers via any
cluster node,
so I really don't need them from numerous reflectors that are non propagation
specific.

Mississippi State Motto: Come And Feel Better About Your Own State