Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo to ADIF Converter

To: rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>,CTDXCC List <ctdxcc@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo to ADIF Converter
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 06:02:56 -0500
I received several good links from Jay WS7I and some excellent tips from
Rich VE3IAY.  Rich's web page at http://www.storm.ca/~ve3iay/ conversion is
really good.  I also enjoyed the detailed explanation and Excel formulas by
Graeme G6CSY at http://www.g6csy.net/ham/adif.html.

After reading all of the hard work by Rich and others, I have decided some
things may just too hard. I enjoy working contest but don't like to spend a
great deal of effort on scoring and after action details.  I will continue
to send my Cabrillo dot log files to the contest robots to handle the
nitty-gritty work. Most of the time the Cabrillo callsign.log files can be
signed by the ARRL tqsl program and uploaded to LoTW.

If I run into trouble I can always run VE3IAY's Cabrillo to ADIF Converter
on my wife's PC.  His command-line or DOS program is described at
http://www.storm.ca/~ve3iay/cbr2adif.html#CBR2ADIF

Thanks guys!

73 Dick AA5VU