[RTTY] Please reset Comcast customers

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Please reset Comcast customers
From: "N7BF" <alan-ham@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:10:13 -0700
Evidently Comcast has done something to shut down a number of the e-mail
reflectors, and they need to be reset.  Tower-Talk just did that and had to
reset the Comcast customers so we get the reflector e-mails.  I haven't
received anything from the RTTY reflector for a few days, and that's not
what the archives say is happening.  So whoever can reset this, please do
so.

According to K7LXC on the Tower-Talk reflector:

  "Apparently comcast had some sort of stomach flu or  something because it
had delivery problems a couple of days ago causing our  Mailman software to
disable mail delivery to comcast subscribers. Here's what  Mailman said:

>  Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it  was disabled due to
excessive bounces. The last bounce was received on  28-Aug-2006."

Thanks,  Alan - N7BF