[RTTY] 2006 CQ WW RTTY Plaque Announcement

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] 2006 CQ WW RTTY Plaque Announcement
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:27:24 -0400
Hello,

The CQ WW RTTY DX Contest is this weekend.  In
anticipation, most of last year?s award plaques
sponsors were contacted regarding continued
sponsorship.  Fortunately, they said they would
continue with their sponsorship. I, as new Plaque
Program Chairman, wish to thank them for their
continued support of this part of the CQ WW RTTY DX Contest Awards Program.

So far, the following plaques have sponsors:

Single Operator All Band High Power
       World ? John Horton, WA6BOB
       North America ? Wayne King, N2WK
       USA ? Joseph Young, W6RLL
       Europe ? Andrei Stchislenok, EW1AR-NP3D
       South America ? Radio Club Cordoba, LU4HH

Single Operator All Band Low Power
       World ? Don Hill, AA5AU
       North America ? Joseph Young, W6RLL
       USA ? George Johnson, W1ZT
       Europe ? George Johnson, W1ZT
       Asia ? Jim Reisert, AD1C

Single Operator Assisted
       World ? Mike Sims, K4GMH

Single Operator 28 MHz
       World ? Steve Hodgson, ZC4LI

Single Operator 3.5 MHz
       World ? Glenn Vinson, W6OTC

Multi Operator ? Two Transmitters
       North America ? The Smoked Hams Contest Group

Club Competition ? Potomac Valley Radio Club

Plaque sponsorship are available for other
awarded categories, e.g., Single Operator 7 MHz,
Multi/Multi North America, etc.  Please let me
know if you are interested in sponsoring a plaque
and for what category.  Plaque sponsorship is $60 per plaque.

Funding is not required at this time.  The
request for the plaque funding will be sent to
the sponsors in late December.  The funds will
need to be received by end of January.

Again, thanks to all the plaque sponsors.

See you in the Contest.

         73,
         Mike, K4GMH