Re: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY

To: "Claude Du Berger" <duberger.miousse81@globetrotter.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY
From: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:56:41 -0300
Nothing in the rules states the order of the exchange, just what is to be
included in the exchange...Section VII uses wording like "plus", not
"then"...Literal interpretation of the wording order in the rules would suggest
that the state/prov be sent first, but it always has been done both ways,  up
to the the choice of the station...One consistency though is that almost
everyone sends RST first..!!...

Anyway, no big deal, just my 2 cents worth...Sending the state/prov first makes
life easier by saving mouse clicks and time...

73, Scott VE1OP