Re: [RTTY] Com port gurus?

To: "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Com port gurus?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:10:08 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 19:45:08 -0400, "Tom Homewood" <w1to@adelphia.net>
 wrote:

>Actually I do have my FSK keying on the native port. But I control the radio
>and my Winkey with the two added ports.
>
>Does anything else work with the two ports? I would try another piece of
>hardware.
>
>I looked for something in MMTTY to adjust the Com port IRQ or starting
>address but couldn't find it.

It could be something to do with the IRQs I suppose. I don't have any
other hardware to try the ports on. If I can think of something I will
do that.

Like yourself, I don't see anything in MMTTY to adjust settings for
IRQs or anything related. When I use the com port built into the
motherboard, MMTTY works fine for either VFO control or PTT/FSK, but
of course you need a second port.

Very strange.

Bill, W6WRT