[RTTY] ER4DX and ER5DX country???

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ER4DX and ER5DX country???
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:14:50 +0100
Hi all,

I have just been reviewing my log from CQWW, where I worked ER4DX and ER5DX.
My logging software shows both as Moldova, and in fact Writelog scored them
as Moldova.
However, various sources show them both as Ukraine!

Can anyone verify the correct country for me?? I am sure others must have
noticed this too??

BTW....... I used my Writelog output Cabrillo file, and emailed it to the
robot with just GU0SUP in the subject line, and now it has been accepted as
is, without me having to change the header to :
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW