Re: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY Log Help Page from I2UIY--updated

To: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQWW RTTY Log Help Page from I2UIY--updated
From: Graham Ridgeway <m5aav@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:18:19 +0000
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:26:07 -0000, you wrote:

>For those who have problems with their submissions, Paolo, I2UIY has just
>updated his web help page with examples that seem to cover the most frequent
>problems.  You can see it at www.i2uiy.it/cqww.html .  As of this morning we
>have passed 700 logs received.
>
>Glenn, W6OTC

Is there somewhere where we can see which logs have been accepted ?

I ask as I note that on Paolos *new* page - the rules for acceptance
have changed in as much as he now requires DX after non USA QSO's

The old rules inferred that this was not required, and I have the
response from the robot accepting my log without all those 'DX's'

Do you now require another rehash and resubmission of my log ? [and
probably countless others]

73 Graham M5AAV