[RTTY] Still problems with robot

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Still problems with robot
From: "peter jackson" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:36:18 -0000
Hi, still cannot get my log through the robot. Tom W1TO had a look at it
(thanks Tom) and found some faults but it still bounces. I retyped the
header as  sugested by Glen W6OTC.
START-OF-LOG: 2.0
CONTEST: CQ-WW-RTTY
CALLSIGN: G3KNU
CATEGORY: SINGLE-OP
CATERGORY-BAND: ALL
CATERGORY: LOW
CATERGORY: ASSISTED
CLAIMED-SCORE: 156579
CLUB: SCUNTHORPE STEEL ARC
CREATED-BY: WriteLog V10.57H
NAME: Peter Jackson
ADDRESS: 7 Ferriby Road
ADDRESS: Scunthorpe
ADDRESS: DN17 2EQ
OPERATORS: G3KNU

Still no good, get the following:

<cqwwrtty@kkn.net> (expanded from <rtty@cqww.com>): Command died with status
    255: " /export/homec/kkn.net/ham-radio/bin/cqww.pl". Command output:
    WARNING: Illegal character in field name From
peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com
    Fri Sep 29 03 Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
    /export/homec/kkn.net/ham-radio/lib/Robot.pm line 267
I put my call in the subject field and nothing in the text area. Any help
would be much appriciated.
73 Pete G3KNU