Re: [RTTY] ZL8R and RTTY

To: <dsthill@cbcbarbados.bb>, "rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] ZL8R and RTTY
From: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:48:51 -0700
Dean,

I noticed their shift was a little wider than 170 and that may have been
the reason that you were having problems whith copting them.

I worked them last nigt at 23:03 UTC on 15 and they were pretty strong.
I ws having problems printing then until I fine tuned them in..

I saw Barry, W2UP work them a little before I did. They also worked a
number of other US stations during that time period.

Dave  W7DPW